1) Organise the event, and tell us the important details on firstname.lastname@example.org :
What, Where, When, How Much? (And also accessibility info for the venue.)
2) We will help you promote it via our website and Twitter account. We will also send you an email with our bank details.
3) Hold the event and have a great time.
4) Send the donation to our bank account. It’s also possible to send the money via PayPal, but bank transfer is preferable, because we won’t incur any fees.
5) Earn our eternal gratitude, and enjoy DSFL once it opens.
If you know of somewhere we can get these things free or cheap, please get in touch via email@example.com. If you also have anything else you don’t want, and think might be useful to us, then let us know!
Combo guitar amp
Combo bass amp
Back up Guitar heads and bass heads
XLR microphone cables
Mic boom stands (both short/tall and drum mic clips)
Active DI boxes (for connecting keyboards, acoustic instruments etc. to the mixer)
Catering glass washer
Emergency alarm for accessible toilet
Hearing aid induction loop
Heavy duty can crusher
Swimming pool/school lockers with keys
CC BY-NC DIY Space for London 2015. Website powered by WordPress and the MH Purity theme.