We didn’t quite get a space in 2014 but we did…
- Get awarded £1500 from the Edge Fund grassroots social change fund
- Register with the FSA as an incorporated cooperative business – DSFL Ltd.
- Reach our £10,000 target in early 2k14
- Engage with a whole new group of supporters at our big February meeting
- Find and mobilise very quickly for a building that sadly didn’t happen
- Gain a whole lot of new members and had a special meeting about bars and licensing
- Attend and learn at lot at a radical routes workshops at the Anarchist Bookfair
- Get our funds total up to just under £15,000!
We’re now gearing up to get our space in the next few months, and will need all hands on deck, so stay tuned!
What can you do to be a part of this?
– Firstly, become a member! It costs £1, apply here.
– Attend our monthly open organising meetings – first Sunday of every month. Next one is Sunday 1st February in the afternoon. Check back for venue!