~Arts Sisterhood UK presents Art Therapy Class~
Due to the success of the first class, we’re bringing back Art Therapy Class to DIY Space for London for FREE!
-THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT-
This class will be a place where you can:
– Be safe and accepted. Including all women, women of colour, female-identifying, non binary and trans women.
– Express yourself creatively to suggested emotive themes.
– Feel comfortable with whatever level of artistic ability you have. Beginners, experts and inbetweeners welcomed!
-Receive validation, praise and positive judgement for your work
– Have the chance to experience some light-hearted, group art therapy without an expensive fee
-Gain the opportunity to socialise with other creative like-minded women.
All materials will be provided, although you are welcome and encouraged to bring your own and experiment. A fifteen minute break will be provided half-way through the class.
Class finishes at 9.30 but the bar will stay open until 10pm.
*There are some MINOR CHANGES* in comparison to our last event…
– There will be 60 tickets only. We had about 90 people in attendance last time and we felt like there was not enough room for everyone to spread out, we ran out of paper/some materials and that we didn’t have enough time to sit everybody down and introduce people and talk to each other.
– There will be a very small booking charge of 50p per ticket (which will be put back into the charity), as a lot of people were booking free tickets and not using them – and we want all tickets to be used, as we will be trying not to let people in on the door – as we don’t want to be turning people away or squishing people in – we don’t like having to do that 🙁
However, the class itself is still completely free and all materials are also free and included.
– Some members will be baking yummy vegan treats to be sold cheaply to raise money for our charity. Please let us know if you would like to help with fundraising!