What info are you guys collecting and where are you storing it?
- If you receive our mailouts: DSFL collects names and email addresses from people who want to subscribe to our newsletters. This is stored securely on MailPoet. If at any time you decide you don’t want to receive them, it’s easy to unsubscribe, just hit the button at the bottom of our newsletter.
- If you become an DSFL Member: We store your name, email, home address and date of birth in order to confirm your membership and add you to our mailing list. These details are securely stored in Membermojo and MailPoet. We’ll also be in touch to let you know about changes to the terms or when your membership is about to expire.
- If you are signed up to the Friends of DSFL scheme: We store your name, email and home address on DonorBox who will acknowledge your donations. DonorBox handle your data, if you would like to understand more about how this used, please see DonorBox website.
- If you are signed up to volunteer at the space: We will collect your email address and pass this on to Volunteer Liaison Collective (VLC) so they can get you started.
- If you are putting on a show or event at the space: We store the contact details you give us in our shared calendar and rota, in order to be able to liaise with you about the your event. This is then removed after 12 months.
In order to minimise the impact on your privacy, we will never knowingly collect more personal data than is strictly necessary to perform the activities described in this here policy.
We try our best to ensure that adequate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect the security of any info we store. We’re always looking to develop/ update our practices so if data protection is your jam and you’re keen to help with this give us a shout here firstname.lastname@example.org
That just about covers what we’ll do with your details. Goes without saying we won’t sell it or hand it on to anybody else for them to use.
Wait – what if I want to see the info you have on me?
Sure, no probs, we’re happy to provide you with details of the personal information we are holding about you at any point in time. If you want to access the data we hold on you, please contact us here: email@example.com